Fix Your Laptop Yourself – A Simple Solution for a Blank Screen
Your laptop probably worked fine until just after the warranty expired, then one morning you turn it on and … nothing happens: The LEDs light up but there’s no display. After rebooting several times, then trying various tricks like removing the battery and holding down the Start button, there’s still no joy – you can’t even get to the BIOS, and plugging into an external monitor doesn’t help either. You can switch the laptop on, but all you can see is a blank screen. You need computer support, but where to start?
I need the fix: where do I start?
If you’d like to use these techniques to bring your laptop back to life, then you need to download Fix Your Laptop Yourself. This is a short 20-page guide containing step-by-step instructions with photos in PDF format.
- Two techniques to successfully boot your laptop
- Don’t lose your familiar user interface & customized setup!
- Top tips for a longer-lasting solution
- Also available to read on your Kindle devices and apps
- No tools or technical expertise required
- Find out why your laptop stopped working
Get your laptop up and running again using the fixes described in this short 20-page PDF booklet.